Person on the other end cannot hear me on outbound calls

0 votes

Everything is working normal except the other end cannot hear me when I place the outbound call. This is when using my mobile network as I have always since using the app. I tried the call connecting to a wifi network and it worked. If I receive the call they can hear me fine as well. The only issue is I am not being heard if I place an outbound call while connected to my mobile network. How do I resolve the issue. 

asked Aug 21 in General by Sumy820 (120 points)  

1 Answer

0 votes

I have the exact same issue. I hoped that there is s problem with the settings , but in the the Advanced Settings- Supported networks all options are checked.

It is not about speed because if I have another phone around and I make it a wi-fi hub and  connect the phone with zoiper installed to its wi-fi the other end can her me. 

I tend to believe that there is a software bug.  Zoiper if you are reading this please fix.

I am a paying customer, I have the GOLD package with additional audio codecs.

answered Sep 10 by bhlevca (140 points)  
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
Top users 11/2019
  1. Tsetso.Zdravkov

27920 Points

2. Ivan

18410 Points

3. Joachim

11490 Points

4. Anton

3950 Points

Latest tweets