0 votes

Hello

- I am running now PUSH service

- I've disabled battery optimizations of Huawei (similar to Whatsapp, Skype), Zoiper is not getting killed and running permanently as soon as start the device

However, there are still missing calls

If I enable 'Settings/Connectivity/Run in Background' that does not help

My SIP provider has its own voice mail, so I do get notification about missed calls

Additionally, Zoiper itself shows under 'Warnings/Unreliable Incoming Calls' 3.02%, 1h28m out of 48h47m

I don't understand also 'High Battery Use', what should I do with it. I am already running PUSH service, run in background disabled, 

in Android by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

The statistics should not be shown when you use PUSH since in this case they do not show relevant information. We will remove them from our next release. 

Regarding your Huawei phone, try our guide here: https://www.zoiper.com/en/support/home/article/164/Zoiper_disappearing_from_background_on_Huawei_devices

I am also personally using Mate 20 Pro and the push works pretty reliably for me. However the Mate has very aggressive power manager which might kill apps which are whitelisted. (Depending on its mood) : ))) This should be always kept in mind. Thus I can recommend that you open Zoiper at least once per day, so that the phone doesn't start thinking "oh, you are not using this - I am going to kill it".

by (34.3k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,624 users