0 votes

when i try to download zoiper free user, it always stopped  at the middle of download,. i tried cleaning registry error, scan for malware., and download again it but still the same result., when i tried to install the EXE file,. it shows an error INSTALLER PAYLOAD INITIALIZATION FAILED. THIS IS LIKELY DUE TO AN INCOMPLETE OR CORRUPT FILE.

in Windows by (160 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer

Hello

Which Zoiper product are you trying to download?

by (23.9k points)
selected by

i downloaded zoiper latest ver. 3.9 for windows., but i cant , everytime i download it., it stops always at 4mb and cant resume it.,

Hello, the download link is working as expected. Please find the installer here:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4w40vgy7gcj1sz2/Zoiper_3.9_Setup.exe?dl=0

iam still getting UNKNOWN network error in the middle of download., i tried downloading other program and got no error., i am only getting error in zoiper,. what if u compressed it in winrar and let me download it., TY

thank u very much for assisting me., now i have zoiper installed in my pc., job well done

Hello, can I also ask for a link to the installer? I'm encountering the exact same problem right now with downloading, but the Dropbox link you gave is no longer working.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,418 users