0 votes

Dear ZoiPer Team,

I plan to work a little bit with your API and want to develop a small CRM Plug-In which resolves the incoming and outgoing numbers to contacts or companies in a CRM System.

To get familiar with your API I downloaded the example from your website, but I am not able to resolve the reference ZoiperAPI in the Visual Studio Project.

Maybe you can help me out so I can get started :)

Best regards from Germany

Kai

closed with the note: Handled by support
in SDK & API by (120 points)
closed by

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

I have sent you an email via our ticketing system.

by (23.9k points)

can you email to me too please :-)

Hello, could you please contact our support team by email so they can assist you?

Can you email to me too please :-)

subscriptions@ageinfo.es

And a better option would be to put it in the post on the forum... i think

Hello,

as Biz users are entitled to premium support, we are escalating all requests to the RT. Please contact us by email if you have any requests related to the API.

I send and email too when i writte the post

Zoiper API COM Server not registered

Please send that mail to me too, thanks!

Hi, I have this problem too.. How can I resolve that? Thank you in advance.

You can find the API documentation and examples, here: https://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk

Note that the currently only Zoiper 3 and Classic have API interface. 

If for some reason the installer did not managed to register the COM server in your system, you need to execute Zoiper with /regserver  as parameter from CMD started as Administrator.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,178 users