0 votes

I paid for the G729 upgrade as i have found aLaw uses a HUGE amount of BW over the WAN link.

I have a sophisticated system to be able to graph this and I am averaging about 80Kbps on the Rx side (receive the other party talking to me) and about 114 Kbps on average on the Tx side (me talking to the party I called).

So in order to alleviate this I paid for the G729 licence upgrade so when I go outside away from the WAN link here in the office and use 3/4G I can keep my data use reasonable.

However *ALL* calls are still using aLaw even though the G729 upgrade has been paid for and shows up on my bank statement. So payment has gone through but still I only get aLaw.

I did a force stop on the app and waited some time then restarted the app and made a call but still the same thing ...call used aLaw !!

How do I get G729 working? My VoIP service provider has a G729 licence on my account with them so all good that side.

This should work but does not. 

Any ideas from anyone?

Thx

in Android by (140 points)

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,067 users