0 votes

Our team just downloaded the Free zoiper version and they are using it. If I buy the premium version under one account can I distribute it to all? Or everyone needs to make an account so they can Activate it?

If we are using the free version do we have to download another version when we buy the premium one? 

What if we are using zoiper on one device, can we freely change to another device using the same credentials? 

in General by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

When you are using the Free Zoiper, you can upgrade it to Zoiper Pro simply by clicking on the "Activate now" button and then providing the credentials with your licenses.

You can activate all your users with just one account containing your licenses, or you can contact our sales team and ask for a reseller account from which you can create sub-accounts for your users. However, in the second case you will be no-longer able to return the given licenses to your pool.

Regarding the third question, we have an F.A.Q. describing how to move licenses to a new computer here: https://www.zoiper.com/en/support/home/article/12/Moving_a_license_to_a_new_device#windows

I can also suggest that you use the contact form on our website(or phone) and ask our sales team directly. They will be able to provide you with more detailed information.

by (34.3k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,158 users