0 votes

I have installed program Zoiper some time ago. I have used your program in St. Petersburg (Russia) and in London (England). I called to St. Petersburg. I used the program successfully  October 4, last time.
I moved to Erlangen (Germany), October 5th 2015. The program has stopped working. What should I do so that I can use the program, and will calls to St. Petersburg.

to Katina:

1. I use the program Zoiper 3.9.32144 32 Bit, library revision 32121.
2. The program worked in St. Petersburg (Russia), London (UK). I could call on the (urban) landlines of St. Petersburg. + 7812XXXXXXX.
3. On 5 October, I moved from London to Germany (Erlangen).
4. Interface (appearance) of the program has changed. Window (of program) was two times higher (longer in the vertical direction). I even downloaded the installation file again and set the program, but the interface to the old not returned.
5. In Germany, I use the program in two places. The first place - the network of the University of Erlangen-Nuremberg. I see all the sites that I have. I enjoyed the program Skype. But the program Zoiper does not pass even registration.
6. Second place - a guest house. Deutshe Telecom provides internet via WiFi from the ADSL router.
7. At this point, the program Zoiper does pass registration . From here I also tried to call in St. Petersburg and I must say that the call (call) sometimes runs. The conversation is never. The program may generate an error 404 or 408.
8. The last thing that I can say that another program works and Skype allows calls to fixed (landline) phones.

I also want to add that I often look one website with news. Previously, when I saw the load on the lower left corner  the IP v6, in Germany I see IP v7. But maybe I'm wrong.

closed with the note: duplicated in RT
in Windows by (120 points)
closed by

Could you please tell us more about the issues that you are experiencing?
Do you see any error messages? Please quote them.
Which Zoiper product are you using?

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

If using a SIP account, disabling STUN and / or Rport (or enabling it, depending on its current state) could help.

Please open settings -> Preferences;
click on Accounts;
select your account from the list on the left;
click on Advanced;
enable or disable STUN;
save the changes and try to recreate the issue.

by (23.9k points)

Hello,

I see my colleagues have been working on your case via our ticketing system. I am closing this topic.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,430 users