0 votes

Hello Zoiper Community! 
       My name is Elena and I need your help.  I am writing to you in order to inform you that I have problems during my calls to Sweden and the Netherlands.  During my calls, people often tell me that the connection is very bad and they can't hear my voice. I wonder that the problem is from my side, try to improve my internet connections, headphones and refresh computers. However, after hearing my audios I understood that the problem is not from my side. Every time I record all my calls, and when I listened to the audios, I can hear my voice absolutely well.
           Can you tell me what is the problem and how we can improve this? 
            I am sending you some links to the audios that you can hear my voice very well, but the people couldn't. 
              I will wait for your reply. 
                 Thanks in advance.
              in General by (120 points)

Hi, 

If those issues are happening for just those two countries - Sweden, Netherlands, then try talking to your service provider. They might be having bad lines towards those locations.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
              Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
              2,438 questions
              1,541 answers
              2,314 comments
              133,617 users