0 votes

I installed Skype on Samsung Galaxy Y gt 5360 and works very well to call, but when the smartphone is in stand by "back ground" receives the first call out of four.

What I can do to solve the problem for me?

Thanks best regards.

in Android by (140 points)

Hello, I am not sure if you are reporting a Zoiper or Skype related issue. This is a Zoiper Community space, it will be unlikely if you get any assistance about skype issues. If you are experiencing a Zoiper related issue, please share more details about it.

Sorry for my English, I am translating and sometimes the translator interprets as they like, however I do not have Skype and do not want it, I was saying that Zoiper works fine to call, whereas in reception 1 called on four can play. It is installed on a galaxy Y 5360. 

What can I do to fix this problem? 
Thanks best regards.

To be able to receive incoming calls, your account has to be registered with the VoIp server,

When looking at the dialpad the account name will be colored green if the account is registered.

Sometimes the incoming calls will not reach Zoiper even if the account is registered correctly. The most common causes for this issue are:
* Your account is registered somewhere else.
Some servers do not support multiple registrations. You need to make sure that your server supports multiple registrations before registering your account from more than one device or softphone .

* NAT Timeout
When using Zoiper behind a NAT router you could experiece a NAT timeout.
Try reducing the RE-REGISTRATION time for the affected account.

Run Zoiper for Android, go to Config, then open Accounts -. select your the affected account and scroll down to Network Settings.
If using UDP transport type, set the re-registration time to 30s. In case you are using TCP transport type for your account, set the re-registration time to 600s.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,177 users