0 votes

I have Voiper Biz softphone client on my laptop which i use for my eevryday uses. I have just installed the IOS client on my iphone 5s, now ALL calls go through my iphone and i can't seem to get them back to my laptop client. If i unregster the account in the app it still seems to take all of the calls. the only way i can resolve is to delete the app.

Advice?

in iOS by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

It is not recommended to use the same account on more than one app at the same time. You will need a second account associated to that extension to be able to receive calls on both devices.

Usually, the calls will be sent to the device that last registered the account. If the device unregisters the account, the calls will be sent to the last device that sent a re-registration request.

In your case, you need to unregister the account from the mobile device, then turn off zoiper on the mobile device, unregister the account on your desktop pc and then register it again.

by (23.9k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,172 users