0 votes

Hi, I'm new user of zoiper. I'm facing a great problem to add my amivox iax account to zoiper. I can't understand how can I connect my iax account. Please answer me in details. If possible, please give me screenshots.

in Android by (120 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote

Hello,

To configure an IAX account in Zoiper you would need to follow these instructions:

Zoiper 3 - Go to Settings -> Preferences -> Accounts -> Create account. Then choose IAX and fill the settings for Domain, Username and Password.

Zoiper for Android - Go to Configuration -> Accounts -> Add account -> IAX -> Select yes if you already have an account -> Manual configuration and fill the required settings for Host, Username and Password.

Zoiper for iOS - Open the Settings menu and go to Accounts, then choose "+" and select yes if you already have an account -> Manual configuration -> IAX and fill the information for Domain, Username and Password.

Zoiper for Windows Phone 8 - Run Zoiper and choose "Create" -> "I already have an account" -> "Manual" -> "IAX" and then fill the settings for the Account name, Domain, Username, Password, etc.

by (18.4k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,322 users