0 votes

When the contact list is displayed, I can click a contact to call him/her. But how can I choose a different phone number for the same contact if there are many numbers available?

closed with the note: Issue solved.
in Android by (150 points)
closed by

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

If there are multiple telephone numbers for a contact, just click on the contact in Zoiper and the softphone will offer a menu to select which one to use.

by (11.5k points)
selected by

I think this feature is broken on Android. I don't see a menu. The phone just call with the default phone number.

Please contact us on support@zoiper.com with more information on the phone model you are using and the android version you are using. On my nexus 5 with android 5, it works fine.

Upon better investigation I realize that the menu appears only if there is more than one phone number. I thought I was having more than one phone number for the contact I was testing for but I was wrong because this contact was having only one phone number. The application works as expected. Thank you and sorry this incident.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,176 users