0 votes

I was trying to add an account, it's asking me to choose a voip provider. I don't have one. And wanted to add whoever provides a free voip. So who do i choose?

in General by (120 points)

3 Answers

0 votes

What exactly do you mean on free voip? Usually at all voip providers the internal calls (between extensions) are free. You need to pay just for the outbound calls.

by (960 points)
0 votes

I am using Anveo as I believe it is the cheapest although not exactly free. Close to it.  I did not find their set up to be intuitive, but after reading the help files I figured it out and am using Zoiper on my computer as a phone. I also ported m number to  Anveo and have that forwarded to google voice , as I prefer the google voice answering program.   I have the cheapest Anveo account with the ported number which is not unlimited, but I would have to make a huge number of calls to go over.  Every thing ends up on my cell phone so I use that for many of my calls.  I think it might have more to do with what device you are using than the provider. I  use a Obihai 202   Again, I want to say that not being a VOIP expert, it took me some time to figure out how to get every thing to work together.

Some of my friends use phone power but do not use Zoiper.

by (180 points)
0 votes

I use Google Voice in combination with simonics.com.

The setup with Simonics is a one time $5.99 and then you can use Googlevoice with Zoiper for free.

Works well and great support.

by (140 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,606 users