+1 vote

Hi,

I'm having a problem on iOS : I use the Force Background option in order to keep the app active and to receive calls while it is in background, however, as soon as I activate it, I cannot record videos using the iPhone Camera app anymore.

If I close the app by clicking once on the home button, the problem is still there.

If I close the app completely by clicking the home button twice and sliding the app up, the video mode starts working again, but then, I'm not connected anymore so I can't receive calls.

If I disable Force Background, I can once again record videos, but do not receive my calls anymore while the app is in background.

I tried uninstalling/reinstalling the app, but did not solved anything.

My config : iPhone 6, iOS 9.3.5, Zoiper 3.9.0

Could reproduce the same problem with an iPhone 6S, iOS 9.3.5 and then 10.0.1, Zoiper 3.9.0

in iOS by (160 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Hi, do you still experience the issue with Zoiper 3.10? I checked it on my device as well as couple others and looks like this issue is fixed.

by (18.4k points)
selected by

Sorry for the late reply. I can confirm that I'm not unable to reproduce the issue with the latest updates. Thanks :)

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,136 users