+1 vote

Hi there,

I'm running latest Zoiper client on my ASUS Zenfone C and every thing are good except a problem with microphone: the volume-in very low. I have tried MizuDroid and Bria, they had mic control, i could adjust volume-in. Have you add a option like that for Android version?

Sorry for my bad English!

in Android by (130 points)

hello,

I have the same problem with the mic... when i make a call, the other person can't ear me in good conditions but i can ear her very well.

My phone is a galaxy s4 (gt-i9505) with lollipop 5.0.1

The mic sound is very low that i can't make a phone call with zoiper... if i put my mouth near to the mic, in this case the sound is a bit better, but of course we can't make phone calls with the phone in a horizontal position.

Is urgent that the zoiper team make available a version with microphone gain control so we can continue using zoiper app.

I'm a zoiper gold... i paid for my version and for g729 codec and now i'm unable to use it.

I hope zoiper team could update the app very soon!

Thanks.

1 Answer

0 votes
by (11.5k points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,627 users