+2 votes

I was able to use Zoiper on my IPhone 6 without problems. Since yesterday I am not able to make any phone calls due to an error message telling me : failed to create media streams.

Could you tell me how to solve this problem?

in iOS by (170 points)

I am having the exact same problem on an iPhone 6. Worked fine for months, but since a few days it is impossible to make calls.

Error: failed to create media streams (29)

sipgate Account is fine, up and running. Thx for any fix.

Toby

Hi Toby,I received this message from Zoiper:

I am sorry about the caused inconvenience, but we are working on a fix regarding this issue. I have escalated your request to our project managers and developers for further investigation as we received multiple signals about this error that you are experiencing.

I will inform you when the issue is resolved.

Hopefully they will find a solution. It is so annoying

Andrea

HI! I have the same problem on my IPhone 6 since several days now and I work with your software, i depend from it wotking. I even bought some of the upgrades. Will this be solved?

Thanks

Adrian 

3 Answers

0 votes

We are aware of the issue, just managed to reproduce it with the specific voip provider and are working on a fix.

by (11.5k points)

I have just updated from 3.9 to 3.11. After that I get the error message from the thread title. My wife is still on Zoiper 3.9 and it works. The problem is definitely the Version 3.11. How can I go back to Zoiper 3.9 on my iPhone?

0 votes

I have the same problem. It used to work like two weeks ago. Linphone app does not work either anymore. Zoiper does work with android though. I think the problem may be ios based. Frustrating. 

by (140 points)
0 votes

What Port do you Use for incomming traffic ?

I have The Same Problem and i think i have a Problem by using Port 5060, because My Provider already has an Sip Connection in My cabel-Modem At this Port ....

by (140 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,119 users