0 votes

When a call is answered elsewhere Zoiper still claims that the call was missed.

I hope this is the right place to publish bugs. I tried it via e-mail a couple of times since months, but there was no reaction. I am wondering why there is no official bugtracker?

in Windows by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

This one here is not a bug tracker, it is a self-helping community.

If you have escalated the issue via email in the past, it should have been escalated to QA and DEV team by the support team;

I was unable to find your email in the RT system, you have most probablt sent the email from a different account.

by (23.9k points)

Hello,

thank you for this "answer".

You say that this is not a bug tracker. Hmmm... in the current ZoiperH5 Beta release - at least for Windows - there is a link on the right side, which look like this:

Found a bug? Report it here

Clicking on the link will open http://community.zoiper.com/. So why do you guys send people to this side for reporting bugs if this is not the right place to report bugs?

I am somehow confused now.

I am still wondering why there is not a "normal" bug tracker. At least it would be fine if there was some reaction about a bug report (sent by e-mail), if it has confirmed or not, if it will be fixed or not and so on.

Dear Sir,
As I stated earlier - I was unable to find any tickets from the email you are using.
About the button you mentioned - I believe the link is wrong and I will take the needed measures to have it fixed.

When you send us emails, did you receive any emails back with a ticket number? That would be helpful to fins your reports.

Hello again,

you were right: I reported this bug in September 2016 from a different account. The ticket id was #186909.

The only answer that I ever got was the following auto reply:

You are receiving this auto-reply in response to your email regarding:

"answered elsewhere", 

Your Request has been assigned an ID of #186909.

Please note that our ticketing system is reserved for our Zoiper BIZ & Premium customers.
Most of the queries are answered within one business day. 

If you are using one of our free products, please visit our community support forum:
http://community.zoiper.com

As you can see: Even in this answer I am directed to go to this forum. In fact I am "only" a beta tester at the moment. I would like to purchase Zoiper H5 if it will eventually be released some time. 

I am just trying to help. But - as mentioned before - I am wondering if anybody is ever processing the bug reports.

Sincerely

Rüdiger Hahn

As I can see an answer was sent to your email. It seems you did not receive it. I will resend it.

All reports are being processed by a team of support agents and escalated to the QA team and Project managers, if the case requires it. There are lots of reports, requests and questions during a beta campaign. Sometimes our answer time might be a bit slow, however we are always doing our best to investigate each case in detail.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,155 users