+3 votes

I have seen comments on this subject regarding Android devices but not iOS.  In particular, the iOS version of Zoiper  loses its registration with the SIP providern (CallCentric in my case) after a period of time and/or when Zoiper is no longer the foreground task. This means incoming cannot be seen much less answered.

Does anyone have a suggested solution so that, at least for a certain number of hours each day, the Zoiper phone will stay registered on then be able to answer incoming calls?

in Android by (150 points)

Also having this problem. 

I'm using Zoiper 3.14 for iPhone, Library revision: v2.8.40

iOS 10.3.3 (14G60) on AT&T 28.4 on an iPhone 7.

1. When I am on Wifi, my Zoiper app will not register. 
  2. When I turn off Wifi and force it to connect via cellular data (LTE or 4G), it registers. I can then make and receive calls.
  3. Then, when I reconnect to Wifi, it stays registered and allows me to make and receive calls. 
  4. After some time, perhaps after putting the app in the background, it un-registers and I have to return to step 1 and start over.

You can find our guide regarding similar issues, here.

add port to your domain

toronto4.voip.ms:42872

it will work then

2 Answers

+1 vote

Hi, I'm having the same problem. Very frustrating, it makes the app unusable for incoming calls which was my only reason for choosing it.

by (170 points)
+1 vote

Hi, I also have the same problem with my iPhone (10.3.1) with Zoiper 3.13(v2.8.30). I just start with SIP Call jesterday.

by (160 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,096 users