0 votes

Swisscom has opened the SIP accounts information and is allowing now to use "public" SIP logins (so not the "private" SIP accounts created on the Swisscom router).

I am looking for where to enter the informations I received from swisscom into zioper correctely?

I am trying with my laptop connected at home to the Swisscom router (through 2 Cisco routers)

Swisscom sent the following info per SMS:

---------------

Sie haben für die Festnetznummer +41?????????? die SIP Credentials angefordert. Ihr Authentifizierungsname lautet NC00000???????@swisscom.ch und Ihr Passwort ist ????????????????. Unter www.swisscom.ch/sip-credentials finden Sie mehr Information zur Verwendung der SIP Credentials.  Freundliche Grüsse Swisscom

-------------

on the Website I did find this following additional information

Domain   swisscom.ch
Outbound Proxy fs1.ims.swisscom.ch

------------

in the Zioper Preferences I entered them in the following way:

---------

Domain: swisscom.ch

username: NC00000???????@swisscom.ch

Password: ??????????????????

Caller ID Name: <left empty>

Outbound options

Auth. Username: NC00000???????@swisscom.ch <or left empty>

use outbound proxy [checked] <also tried unchecked>

Outbound Proxy: fs1.ims.swisscom.ch

----------------------------------

I do the error message SIP 403 Forbidden 1102000201005001

Did anybody successfully register and can help? or any tips?

in General by (120 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Error 403 means the server is receiving your request but is refusing to fulfill it. It could be invalid username or password, invalid domain, insufficient credit, etc. Please contact your VoiP service provider for further assistance.

by (320 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,541 users