0 votes

Hola, buen día,

Tengo problemas con la corte en un teléfono inteligente llamado Android, a 25-30 segundos de cualquier llamada terminada. Utilizando ambas datos móviles e inalámbricas.

in Android by (160 points)

1 Answer

+1 vote
Best answer

Hello,

Sorry i can't write back in the same language, but i somewhat understood it i think :)

If the call drops after 25-30s, it means we did not receive a confirmation from the server that the call was answered. 

This means one of the packets is not arriving to zoiper, there are 2 likely reasons for that:

1) There is a problem with a NAT firewall. Try changing the settings for rport and/or stun for the account and try again.

2) Your router is pretending to be the smart kid on the block and is "optimizing the SIP packets". This is called SIP ALG or DPI (Deep packet inspection) or similar. The concept is not bad, but most routers are doing a really poor job and mess up the packets instead. Please check if the router has such a thing and disable it if it has.

The 3rd option is a misconfiguration on the server side, but that is less likely to happen.

Good luck!

by (11.5k points)
selected by

what do you suggest we do to solve this 

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,139 users