0 votes

Hi

When I receive an incoming call, I click answer and can talk to the caller however the ringing continues loudly in the background and makes the call very difficult. I end up hanging up and calling them back.

Any suggestions?

AD

in Windows by (120 points)

Hi,

Which version are you using of Zoiper?

Regards,

Paul

I'm having the same problem.

Phone version: Zoiper5 5.2.6 for Windows 32bit
Library revision: v2.8.63
Phone revision: 5.2.6_Windows
UI revision: 1.1.9

Hi Paul

Zoiper 5 5.2.6 for Windows 32bit

Regards

Aaron

I have the same problem.

I thought that it was a problem of the FREE version so I bought the PREMIUM VERSION.

I have the last ZOIPER version  Zoiper5 5.2.6 for Windows 64bit - Windows 10

Here is the complete description of the problem:

-) You receive an incoming call 

-) the popup INCOMING CALL appears

-) You click on ACCEPT

-) the popup INCOMING CALL still remains

-) you start speaking but the phone still rings and the popup is still flashing

-) after some seconds the call ends

Thanks for your answers

Claudio

The issue that you are experiencing could be NAT related. This means that Zoiper tries to respond to the incoming call with "200OK", but the respond from Zoiper cannot reach your server or the ACKnowledge from the server doesn't reach Zoiper for some reason. Thus the call cannot be negotiated.This usually happens due to some firewall or NAT(Network Address Translation).

Usually such issues could be caused by SIP ALG working on the router or the firewall of the routing device. We have an article describing how to possibly work-around this, here: https://www.zoiper.com/en/support/home/article/72/calls_get_disconnected_after_30_seconds

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,138 users