0 votes

Hello,

I'm using ZoiPer together with Asterisk. To make an external call, we have to add 9 in front of the phone number (prefix). How to add it automatically when selecting a contact in ZoIper android software? When selecting a contact, it uses the standard phone number without the 9 prefix. For Asterisk, it means it is a internal phone call, not external.

Thanks in advance,

Jimmy

in Android by (150 points)

1 Answer

0 votes
Best answer

Hello

At your accounts details there is the Number Rewriting/Rewrite International Options/Other section where you can add the 9 prefix.

Best Regards,

Mohammad

by (960 points)
selected by

First you will need to configure Global Number Rewriting, so your Zoiper will know where you are located.
Please run your Zoiper for Android, then go to Config and select Number Rewriting.
Select your country from the list.
Now you need to go back, select Accounts and then select the account you will be using.
Scroll down to Number rewriting.
You can choose from a list of prefixes or add your own prefix.

Hello guys! 

I have an extension (4 digits length) from a Cloud PBX provider. To reach an external/public number I must to add "0" prefix in each dialing, always!

I´ve tried to do that way already explained above, but I think it only works for international calls. I need to add "0" for every external call. Any help, idea ? 

Regards,

Caio

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,155 users