0 votes

As per Zoiper own instructions to install Zoiper, during my installation Zoiper 5 setup did not present the option "Start Zoiper5 with Windows" I absolutely want Zoiper to auto start with Windows, even after a re-boot, a restart, a shutdown, or even from sleep. Zoiper will be my main phone, and I need to be notified at all times in calls are coming in ?

Thanks for your help.

in Windows by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hello,

This option has been removed from the installer with the latest release, however you can find it under Zoiper 5 -> Settings- > Automation -> "Start Zoiper5 with the operating system".

by (34.3k points)

Thanks, that did it, however at start, as I set in settings, it does not start minimized into the tray, I get this giant splash screen first, asking me if I want to continue as a free user ?

Are you using Zoiper5 Pro or Free ? 

I think this should appear only once. 

Free, saw the price, I am unsure to pay that much, for a softphone, it's ok, but not great, I think they completely over priced it, not great value, so I am debating to purchase it ? 

Probably this is the reason why you are seeing this on startup. 

With Zoiper5 Pro, those nagging banners do not exist.

Because I am Canadian, and the "upgrade to Pro" keeps bringing me to the UK, that $39.95 would actually cost me $70 CAD... WTF? for a softphone ?

Hello,

The Price 39.95 is in US $, I am not sure how much is that in canadian dollars, however the prices are calculated on the fly according to the exchange rate towards the Euro(as I know). Please note that additional local taxes may also apply.  If you are have any questions regarding the prices, you should contact our sales team here: https://www.zoiper.com/en/contact

Thank you, that was great info, however your website needs to be fixed, it showed up in Euro for me, however it did charge me Canadian... I do have another question... I find when there is an incoming call, the "ringing" isn't loud enough... it isn't on par with other system sounds on my Surface Pro 4 on Windows 10 Spring Creator's Update build 1803... please show me how to fix that... in system tray, sound mixer, Zoiper isn't even an option.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,061 users