0 votes

Hello, we have IP-PBX Yeastar MyBPX U100. I want connect Zoiper(Android) to PBX via TLS. There is one problem, on PBX i enabled the "TLS client varification" option and now when i'm trying to register i get that message in PBX console: 

WARNING[11858]: tcptls.c:171 handle_tcptls_connection: No peer SSL certificate

It tells me that i need to upload Zoiper's certificate to PBX trusted certificates, how can i do that? Can i make my own cert using OpenSSL and upload it to Zoiper? Is there any solution?
in Android by (140 points)

Hello,

Zoiper for Android does not support uploading of custom client certificates. However if the server pushes a self-signed certificate, on Zoiper you will see a pop-up asking you if you want to add it to the exception list.

Hello, thank you for response!

Understood. But we have "TLS client varification" on our PBX, how can i verify Zoiper if it does not support uploading custom client cerificates? I read somewhere that Zoiper have it's own self-signed certificate, may be i can download it somehow and tell PBX to trust it?

Hi 

I have the same problem with TLS client verification with my SIP_GATEWAY

Did you find a solution? 

Many Thanks

1 Answer

0 votes

Hey guys,

looking also for the solution to this issue with client certificates.
Is there any solution available in the meantime?

Many thanks

by (140 points)
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,136 users