0 votes

Hi,
I have used Zoiper Pro with push service (Huawei P9 EVA-L19, Android 6.0 / EMUI 4.1.1). Every incoming call was interrupted after exactly 32 seconds (confirmed by my billing of my VoIP-operator). Additionally: call duration of incoming calls in call log was every time 0 sec.
On the same circumstances Zoiper Free was working fine and stable (the same VoIP-account, the same Zoiper-settings, the same mobile network).
Now is the one month subscription over, the push service is no more active and... Zoiper Pro is working fine - no more interrupted calls and the call duration in the call log is always correct.
Any ideas?

in Android by (140 points)

Hello,

Could you send us an email to android [at] zoiper [ dot ] com, with this topic cited and the username for your SIP account and the hostname of your service provider so we can investigate the issue ?

Have you also tried setting the transport type for the PUSH proxy to TLS ? This issue sounds like a SIP ALG working somewhere on the network.

I am also experiencing this issue and have no lodged 2 support requests and yet to receive any response.

I am a gold user and use Android and DIDLogic as my SIP provider. I have tried the suggestion PUSH proxy TLS however with this the SIP registration fails.

Hello,

Could you provide me with the ticket number ?

Here are the 2 ticket numbers that are yet to be answered...One is almost a week old.

First Ticket  #268687

Second ticket  #269136

Could you send us an email to android [at] zoiper [ dot ] com, with this topic cited and the username for your SIP account and the hostname of your service provider so we can investigate the issue ?

Done.

Have you also tried setting the transport type for the PUSH proxy to TLS ?

I have tried several settings and finally I given up, “frozen” Zoiper Pro and “defrost” Zoiper Free and Zoiper Beta (with Titanium Backup).
Now I have an another one month subscription and have tried again today:
1. If I change push transport in menu connectivity protocol to TLS, I cannot get a connection with my VoIP account.
2. If I change transport type in the account settings to TLS, I can get a connection with my VoIP account, but the incoming calls are still terminated after 32 sec.
3. In menu proxy protocols I see nothing like TLS, only SIP and SIP+RTP.

This issue sounds like a SIP ALG working somewhere on the network.

If, then not by my intentionally.
I was several days away, so I send the e-mail today.
My e-mail got the ticket [zoiper #269515].

@Bmcguire, I can see your tickets have been merged and assigned to one of the support team members.  You should receive reply shortly.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,115 users