+2 votes

Hey;

I'm having real problems with Zoiper on iPhone, It seems to connect fine and stay connected for about 15 minutes, but then the registration disappears.

I've looked at a bunch of help articles, but nothing seems to resolve the problem.

Any advice?

in iOS by (200 points)

Hello,

Have you enabled the PUSH notifications ?

Is this the same PUSH that requires a subscription? Then no.

But then PUSH isn't enabled on Android, and that works just fine

3 Answers

0 votes

I have the same problem. Bought the app, configured, runs from 5 to 15 minutes and disconnects. Support in sleep mode in settings is enabled. PUSH notifications is turned off, because you have to pay for it again.

What are the options for normal operation in the background? At the moment the application does not work normally.

by (140 points)
0 votes

The only way for Zoiper to receive calls while is put on background, is the PUSH notifications or you need to have a phone which using iOS 10 or older. Since iOS 11, our "workaround" for Zoiper on background does not work reliably.

by (34.3k points)

What's the cost for the push notification service?

0 votes

Extractly having the same question. Both iPhone 8 and SE. So, it does not worth paying for app ?

by (140 points)

Only the PUSH service can help on iOS.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
133,610 users