0 votes

I leave my PC on most of the time and use it at various times through the day. Sometimes I get nuisance calls in the evening I don't often get legitimate calls, and when I do I'm at the computer waiting for them. 

I would like a way to automatically turn on Busy mode so that calls are rejected during certain hours. Is this possible?

in Windows by (180 points)

2 Answers

0 votes

Hello,

You cannot schedule a certain hour for DND. However, as a workaround I can suggest that you try the "Auto reject calls if status is set to:" feature. This feature can be found under Zoiper -> Settings -> Automation. Add a checkmark to enable the feature and select for example "Busy" status from the boxes below. Now, every time when you manually set Zoiper into 'Busy', all calls will be rejected.

by (34.3k points)
0 votes

What I decided to do in the end was use Windows Task Scheduler to automatically open Zoiper in the morning and close it in the evening. 

by (180 points)
This is a very clever workaround. : ))

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
134,971 users