0 votes

Good evening.

Let's suppose i have 3 SIP extension registered, SIP 1 (Doctor extension), SIP 2 (Teacher extension) and SIP3 (lawyer extension). The telephone 4004 calls SIP 1, 3003 calls SIP 2 and 1001 calls SIP 3. Will I be able to know which telephone number called each sip extension, so I would be able to know if the call was for the doctor, or to the teacher, or to the lawyer, and return the call properly?

I mean, will I have 3 different HUD of contacts and lost call for each SIP extension registered on Zoiper Pro version? For example, i'm in SIP one and I see the lost calls of SIP 1, then 1 change to SIP 2 and i see the lost calls of SIP 2.

I really want to buy the pro version of Zoiper. Do all SIP extensions registered work at the same time? 

in General by (170 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

You will have one HUD and one contact list. However all SIP accounts will work simultaneously. You will be able to receive calls on all of them. But you will have one history.

by (34.3k points)

Zoiper always shows calls as coming from the default account. As far as I can tell, you can't tell which account a call is coming from, other than via the CallerID.

So, if you have doctors calling in to one of your Zoiper accounts, and lawyers calling into another, you can not tell which account the call is coming from. Zoiper only displays the default account. (I agree, it would be nice if Zoiper would show the account the call is coming in on).
Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,350 users