0 votes

I was suddenly (after three years with no problems whatsoever) unable to use my Zoiper phone. I have a local company that hosted it, so I contacted them. They advised an uninstall and re-install. Now that I have uninstalled it - I cannot find my version again. It had a skin like an actual phone. I have tried downloading "Zoiper Classic" and Zoiper 5 - but neither is the right one. Can I get my old Zoiper back? With my configuration information and contact list? I had a desktop version, where I am running Windows 8. I tried looking for it in "system Restore" but for some reason I don't understand, it wasn't there... Can anyone help?

I am pretty sure by provider has no clue. I called them when I re-installed Zoiper Classic - but they were unable to help... 

I am in Canada.

in Windows by (120 points)

Hi,

Maybe you have used Zoiper3 with one of its custom skins.

Try downloading it from here: https://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-softphone/download/classic

Thanks so much - I downloaded Zoiper Classic - but can't seem to find how to change the skin. Is there something I have to add?

At any rate this is better than Zoiper 5 which harasses you to upgrade every time you use it! 

I also lost all of my contacts. Do you know any way I can get them back?

Hi,

Zoiper classic does not have skins, locate Zoiper3 on the link I have provided.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,096 users