0 votes

Usually Zoiper works on my tablet, but sometimes an incoming call cannot be answered. The answer pane appears only briefly ("dismiss" or "answer") at the top of the screen... and then VANISHES while the call continues to ring and ring... but I can't answer it. (In these cases there is no full-screen with answer button, just the brief pane at the top of the screen). How do I answer the call?  Any solutions appreciated!

in Android by (140 points)

1 Answer

0 votes

Hi,

I can suggest that you check our troubleshooting article here: https://www.zoiper.com/en/support/home/article/220/Missing_incoming_call_notification_%5BAndroid%5D

by (34.3k points)

My problem is the same. The instructions in the article do not work for me, maybe because there are no suggested settings for Android 11 on a Samsung phone. My phone is a Samsung Galaxy A01 running Android 11. I AM able to answer if Zoiper is showing, and the calls work fine. Outgoing calls work perfectly. The problem happens when the screen has gone black, or Zoiper is not open and showing. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,273 users