0 votes

I started using Zoiper on a tablet last December. I use several sipgate accounts and accept the default account settings and enter user / pass. Accounts register and I can make outgoing calls but I have never been able to receive a single call. I now have a new S6 and I really need to start using VoIP. Same problem with S6. I had all accounts working perfectly on old iPhone and they work with PC software. Just Zoiper not working!

Zoiper 1.36

Android 6.0.1

Andy.

in Android by (120 points)
reshown by

Please do a search on the forum before asking a question.

@Joachim

Thank you for your reply.

Searched the forum before even registering for all 'incoming' in title.

Looked at 'Android client not accepting incoming calls after update' - not relevant as, as stated, I have had this problem since December. Disabled stun anyway (and have done so in the past) but no change.

Looked at several other posts one saying make sure I am properly registered and that no other connections exist. Yes, and yes. Again, all tried in the past.

Could you, helpfully, point me to the post that solves my problem as I cannot seem to find it?

Thanks, Andy.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Welcome!
Ask your questions and receive answers from other members of the Zoiper Community.

Did you check our Help Section?

You are a Zoiper Biz or Premium customer? If so, click HERE to get premium support.
2,438 questions
1,541 answers
2,314 comments
135,304 users